[TowerTalk] TH-7DXX vs. TH-6DX

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Tue Mar 30 12:19:21 PDT 2010

Joe:

     Thanks for looking up the list prices.  As I wrote, I am not aware of
current prices for the antennas under discussion and that difference you
mention would make anyone look more closely at the available offerings.  I
will admit that I bought my Skyhawk before Bencher had to redesign the feed
system.  Mine ran me less than $800 in 1999, IIRC.

     One thing I didn't mention but was reminded of by someone's posting
after my own - the Bencher does cover all of 20 and 15 and the bottom meg of
10 with no adjustments.  My Skyhawk was significantly below 2:1 over all
band segments of usual interest.  FWIW.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F