[TowerTalk] findiing aluminum tubing

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Tue Mar 30 15:01:38 PDT 2010

Hi Joe,

    Have your tried a steel house??  I know it sounds odd but I was
surprised to find very near me a place that specializes aircraft aluminum
but no reference to that in their business name.  They were located near one
of our industrial airports and do support a will-call window.  Texas Towers
was cheaper, but this is 5 minutes up the street.  May I suggest you modify
your search to one of your nearby regional airports and check out anything
with air frame or metals in the name...

Good luck and see you on 6M!

73's  Mike K9MK