[TowerTalk] NeverSeize in place of Penetrox A ?

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat May 1 07:02:42 PDT 2010

I ended up short on Pentrox the other day while repairing an antenna and
ended up using a generic "NeverSeize" compound that had Aluminum in it.
I know they also make it with Copper.  Does any one know if this will
make a good substitute for Pentrox? It sure aids assembly and should aid
disassembly some time in the future.

If it will substitute it sure would help as there are likely a lot more
cans of NeverSeize and generics out there than there are Pentrox.

73

Roger (K8RI)