[TowerTalk] Crankup Tower Maintainance

w2lk at bk-lk.com w2lk at bk-lk.com
Mon May 3 12:45:35 PDT 2010

Well my UST HDX589MDPL has a separate uphaul and downhaul cable. These
do not connect to each other and are fixed to the drum. The drum spools
on one cable and spools off the other at the same time depending on
whether it's raising or lowering.
I am at work and won't be home until Wednesday morning so I can't check
but I am pretty sure this is the case.

Les W2LK