[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 and M2 80M-1LLA FS

Gregg Seidl k9kl at centurytel.net
Sun May 16 15:54:36 PDT 2010

I continue to clean out my shed of projects I'm just not going to do
anymore. Might as well let someone else enjoy. I have 11 straight sections
and 1 flat top section plus 1 torque bracket assembly. The top section is
new the other are used but in good shape,very little rust. New owner will
need to purchase new bolts.$850 for all,will not seperate at this time. All
stacked up neatly in my shed near Green Bay,WI
 I have 2 Rohn 25 rotor plates. $48 each shipped in CONUS.
 I have 2 homemade Rohn 45 rotor plates. Very heavy duty,3/16 inch thick.
$40 each shipped in CONUS.
Finally I have a never installed 80M-1LLA 80 meter rotatable dipole for
sale. I started to assemble it but then I decided to not install it. This
needs to be picked up near Green Bay,WI It is stored inside my shed as well.
Can be hauled in a full size pick-up. Possible delivery. $850 I have the
instructions.
 Buy the antenna and tower and I'll throw in a rotor plate.
 Looking for 2 sections of Rohn 45.

 Gregg  K9KL