[TowerTalk] FW: Thrust Bearing - again!

Tommy Alderman aldermant at windstream.net
Tue May 18 16:35:13 PDT 2010

Thanks Ken.

I am not knocking the TB3. Actually I do not know enough about reliability
in tower hardware and that is why I was asking the question. The
recommendation to switch from the TB3 to the Peer bearing came from a very
reputable tower/yagi/etc. commercial vendor. I looked at the AN Wireless web
site and they do in fact, use these Peer bearings. The Peer bearings are a
few dollars less expensive than the TB3, but I am after reliability.

Anyway I appreciate your input.

73,

Tom - W4BQF