[TowerTalk] TowerTalk] Source for Copperclad Steel Wire?

Roger Parsons ve3zi at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 17:12:47 PDT 2010

Last time I needed copper clad steel wire I bought it from Clifford of Vermont - now change to PTSupply. The only thing is that the good stuff is insulated - which I felt was an advantage. They call it IMSA spec Line Wire:

http://www.ptsupply.com/pdf/Catalog/IMSA/Line%20Wire%2026-3,%2028-3,%2029-1,%2029-2,%2029-3,%2029-4.pdf

or http://www.ptsupply.com/products_IMSA_cable.asp

I think they will cut to any length you need, but they are basically wholesalers. Very reasonable price even including carriage of a heavy reel to Canada and excellent service.

73 Roger
VE3ZI