[TowerTalk] thrust bearing lubrication

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 05:10:19 PDT 2010

Ditto: ,,... With the slow turning  1-RPM , the grease none grease becomes a moot point.   Being a belt and suspender type,  I opt to rebuild the race( smooth out the dimples) and  use a lite coating of red snowmobile grease ( give me a warm fuzzy feeling )

The REAL dilemma IMO  is finding true North

:)   Wayne W3EA