[TowerTalk] KLM's KT-34XA

Ed Haggerty himself at edhaggerty.com
Sat May 22 07:30:49 PDT 2010

Was wondering if anyone had an electrical diagram of what each element of this antenna represented.  Which elements are for 10M , 15M and 20M.  What creates the capacitors and inductors on the elements, etc.

I do have the construction information.  I have an original version and the present versions.  There are differences in the lengths of measurements.

Also while I have you reading,  what is the best way to restore the aluminum.  My guess (biased on the serial number of '01483') this antenna is about 35-45 years old and is a very dull gray in color.

Any information / suggestions would be appreciated

73's

Ed    KB3TOX
Grid square FM29bs