[TowerTalk] Baluns/tutorial/notes.

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat May 22 07:52:48 PDT 2010

 > Have you actually seen the AIM produce SWR values less than 1:1,
 > or are you critical of it simply because the scale has values
 > below 1?

No, I do not have one ... I am critical of an incorrect display
as shown in that data.  As I said, either the designer does not
understand enough to produce a product that displays (operates)
correctly or the user's ability to configure the measuring device
is questionable.  In either case, the measurements (results)
must be questioned.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV