[TowerTalk] New Yahoo Group formed for KT series antennas

Tony Brock-Fisher barockteer at aol.com
Wed May 26 08:54:36 PDT 2010

This post is to announce the formation of a Yahoo Group dedicated to discussion of applications, construction, and maintenance of the Killer Tribanders from KLM and M2. Includes KT34(A), KT34-XA, KT34M2, KT36-XA.

This is not meant to dilute the conversations here on Towertalk; but  intended to provide a forum for specific discussions relevant to the KT series antennas, as well as a repository for useful information and files.

I formed this group because of the large response I had to a recent TT post about rebuilding the 34 series antennas.

Stop by and say hello! Membership must be approved by moderator, but sending your full call once (no last two letters) will help!

-Tony, K1KP