[TowerTalk] Mystery hardline

Stan Stockton stan at aqity.com
Tue Nov 2 07:38:49 PDT 2010

It is probably 1/2" CATV hardline.  If the center conductor will fit
nicely into the hole in a PL-259 and it has foam dielectric, I would bet
that is what it is.  If you have an analyzer put a 50 ohm resistor
across the end of about a 4 foot long piece and see if it transforms to
100 ohms on the other end somewhere in the 6M band.

73...Stan, K5GO