[TowerTalk] Shunt feeding with SteppIR on top

Howard K2HK howk2 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 10:17:56 PST 2010

Ryan,
A few years back I had a pair of 4 el Steppir"s on an 80 ft tower with a vhf vertical on top. I made no modifications to the Steppir"s. Never had a problem and worked very nicely. I had 2 separate shunt feeds for 80 and 160. I used  1/4" CU tubing for the shunt wire and vacuum variables for each.

Howard..K2HK