[TowerTalk] Phillystran Questions

Mark Robinson markrob at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 8 09:31:58 PST 2010

When I assembled the Phillystran guy wire assemblies on my recent Rohn 45
tower I used the big grips that are made specially for the phillystran
cable. This is the preferred method of terminating the  phillystran these
days.

I believe that the end pieces will prevent water getting into the jacket. I
put mine on with some silicon caulk as recommended by the manufacturer.

Mark N1UK