[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: Upside down rotor

hanslg at aol.com hanslg at aol.com
Mon Nov 15 20:34:48 PST 2010

 Obviously you can't load the rotor as much as if it mounted "right". You will have a locking spring washer taking the load. The is not any real raceways in the RS-rotor, just a few slide/glide bearings. Also, keep in mind that the rotor will rotate in the "wrong" direction. If you line it up correctly with north, you will have the rotor "looking" east when the dial indicate west. That can, though, be corrected if you cross two of the wires to the rotor (I don't know for sure which once).

Hans - N2JFS