[TowerTalk] Hygain parts from MFJ

Jim Lamberts Jlamberts at chartermi.net
Sun Nov 21 12:48:09 PST 2010

Had my TH7 down to rebuild, called on Thursday AM to order parts, they said
they would ship Friday or Monday, waited till the next Thursday when I
called again. They said they had not been shipped, I asked them to please
ship them as I would like to get the beam back up before the snow comes,
they said next Monday. Waited another week and did not get them, called and
they said someone quit and they were way behind. I said I need the parts and
to ship them priority or overnight, they came in 2 days but coast a lot more
than regular shipping. They also sent and charged for extra parts.

Jim KC8KE