[TowerTalk] Ground Rods

JoeCoolDXer JoeCoolDXer at msn.com
Tue Nov 30 12:40:16 PST 2010

It's interesting how certain requirements creep into specifications possibly just because it's possible to do them.
Recognize if lightning gets into a home it seems to have no trouble traveling through screwed
and friction (plug-in) connections, sharp bends, and ultimately zapping lots of stuff.

If CADwelds and OneShots are important in ground rod connections, why then, for example, is it not also required
to weld all those electrically unreliable bolted joints between tower sections...??

Don N7EF