[TowerTalk] Help identify old tower

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 1 13:41:14 PDT 2010

Since this is a crank up its either a Mosley towermaster based on the old
Tristao design
or a Stratamaster (not sure of the name or spelling).

The stratamaster was desined to be a TV tower and I tried to but a 75 footer
in the very early 1960's which is very narrow at the top (5 or 6" on a
side).  Spaulding did buy the company but stopped producung the TV type
crank ups.

I may have some specs on the Mosley Towermaster.  I need the base size per
side and the top section size plus the height or maybe the number of
sections.

73 Dave K4JRB