[TowerTalk] Crimped PL-259's

Tod - ID tod at k0to.us
Thu Oct 14 08:04:59 PDT 2010

I thought I saw some crimped UHF connectors on the Mouser website this
morning.

I think I did a search for Connectors - RF - crimped - male - UHF to get to
the list of male, crimped, UHF connectors.

As I recall the price was about $1.70 per connector. There were several
sizes to accommodate different sizes of coax. If you are using 'exotic' coax
like RG400, RG142, etc. you may have to buy special ferrules from
TheRFCconnection [BNC-RG-223 Ferrule] . They also have miniUHF crimp
connectors [UHF-RFC505]and 9913/LMR400 size crmp/solder [UHF-RFC17-03T]

I am only a customer and have no financial interest in either Mouser or
TheRFConnection.

Tod, K0TO