[TowerTalk] Crimped PL-259's

David Kaplan dkaplan2005 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 08:55:00 PDT 2010

I have seen them on the Mouser website but the shipping cost can be pricey
and I believe they may have only had connectors for RG-58

Also saw them on High Sierra ... lower price shipping

http://www.hamcq.com/coax-coax-connectors-cables-coax-tools/uhf-connectors-pl259-so239-various-adapters/6-uhf-male-pl259-crimp/prod_137.html

I have even seen them at Amazon ... but too expensive.

73's

Dave, KJ6GLX

Thank you,

David A. Kaplan, KJ6GLX

Internet Email:  dkaplan2005 at gmail.com

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.