[TowerTalk] Trade IC-746 for TS-850SAT???

Daniel Hileman n9wx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:45:27 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I have an Icom IC-746 in near mint condition (I would call but maybe your idea is something else ;-) (works great) that I would like to trade for a TS-850SAT that has been gone through to make sure no cold solder joints or other issues that plagued that model. I will sell the IC-746 straight out for $750 shipped CONUS. I have the Ham radio deluxe cable that will come with it, and for another $30 will throw in a Heil ICM mic. Works Great! I just LOVE the 850S and not doing any real VHF-ing. If you have a TS-850sat as above and want to sell, let me know, if you can wait till this 746 sells. :-) I do have the original box and manual for the 746. Email me here.

Thanks and 73,
Daniel N9WX