[TowerTalk] Wind damage

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Wed Oct 27 11:23:28 PDT 2010

Echoing Mark's sentiments...Sorry to hear about the tower and antennas
Don.  All antennas are (and were) down here. They were on sawhorses in
the back yard, ready to go up as soon as the gin poles are ready.
However when the wind warnings came out I even took them off the
sawhorses and put them on the ground. The lightweight sawhorses went in
the shop while the steel ones stayed out.

73

Roger (K8RI)