[TowerTalk] concrete testing

Alan Lisitano a.lisitano at casa-lisitano.com
Wed Sep 1 09:37:49 PDT 2010

Yes it is an incentive, but unless you know how to fill and cure the
test cylinders the concrete supplier will say that they were made wrong,
stored wrong, cured wrong and the list goes on. If you want to make or
have test cylinders made have an independent test lab come out to the
site, they should be ACI certified technicians. They will test the
concrete for air, slump, and make test cylinders. If the pour is large
enough you may want to test each load or the first and one other load.

Alan Lisitano, N1ITT