[TowerTalk] concrete testing

Anthony J. Cioffi (N2KI) n2ki at amsat.org
Thu Sep 2 03:08:34 PDT 2010

Thank you for the suggestions.

I called Advanced Testing in my area and got some information.  First, I checked the trustworthiness of the concrete company.
That checked out.  The technical person I spoke with had a lot experience with concrete testing and curing.  A 4" slump and
no more for this job.  However, due to the very warm temperatures in the north east, I should cover it with plastic to keep
the moisture from evaporating off the top.

I will keep the group posted and post more pictures.

Thanks.

Anthony