[TowerTalk] Davis Buryflex out of stock! - SOURCES

Stephen Davis sdavis at davisrf.com
Fri Sep 3 10:10:04 PDT 2010

Hi all, my apology for lateness in getting back on this.   All dealers were polled and given that some may have short or longer lengths not reflected in their system (they need to go check), I am listing all of our dealers that sell Bury Flex Tm, in order to be fair to all of them.  Some of these will have some Bury Flex, some won't.  From the prior posting of others here, they have noted that we (DAVIS RF) and one of our dealers, The Wireman, are out, likely for up to 4 weeks .  Sorry, it is a very popular item with hams and commercial accounts and sometimes we hit a "blip" in the demand and/or factory scheduling.

The following are Bury Flex dealers only.  We have other dealers who sell our other items  and some of them will be add on  Bury Flex.  If you desire a list of our other dealers, just let me know as it is yet to be put on our web site.

Tnx,  73
   Steve,  K1PEK,
DAVIS RF Co.,  Div. of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.

LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial / Military

Custom Cable Design

tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com

      Canada:  Maple Leaf Communications

       Australia:   Woodtech Electronics Engineering

       USA:

Ham Station

K1CRA Radio Store

Pristine General Store