[TowerTalk] Convert Cushcraft 12M Traps

Marc Tessier - VE3TES ve3tes at cogeco.ca
Sat Sep 4 12:36:53 PDT 2010

Hello Group, just curious if anyone in the group has ever tried to or successfully was able to convert the 12M traps from a A3WS WARC band yagi to work as a 17M trap, what I have is 3 pairs of 12M traps, and would like to construct a 12/17/30 M Rotatable dipole . What would be needed to be done to make the traps resonate so they will operate as desired? I can provide pictures of the inside along with precise measurements if someone out there is interested in helping me obtain my goal of a WARC band Rotatable dipole...

Here's hoping I am onto something that can be done...

73 and Looking forward to all your replies on and off the list, On preferred as others may benefit from this information as well

Marc Tessier - VE3TES
ve3tes at cogeco.ca

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5423 (20100904) __________

http://www.eset.com