[TowerTalk] Plastic Owls

J.Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT w2ttt at att.net
Mon Sep 6 09:47:43 PDT 2010

Bob,
I had a unit from Bird-X about five years ago and I found that it produced
an amazing amount of RFI on HF and 6M.  I can't recall if it extended up to
2M.  One strategy might be to turn it off, when operating.
Which model did you find helpful and what is your experience with RFI from
the device?

Thanks & 73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964