[TowerTalk] 80-m. Inverted Vee vs. Dipole Performance

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 09:39:11 PDT 2010

Take a 1/4 wave length of wire (half an inverted vee), and connect the
hot side of the coax to this.  Shield from the coax is attached to the
tower.  Signal is vertically polarized, and may show a small null off
the back of the antenna.  You may have to adjust the angle of the
sloping wire for best SWR.

Tom - VE3CX