[TowerTalk] Newbee concrete rebar questions

Scott Reed sreed at nwwnet.net
Thu Sep 16 13:30:22 PDT 2010

  I don't do towers on a regular basis, nor concrete, but from what I
have done, I have never seen a foundation specified with no vertical
rebar members.  Stand the vertical members on the ground and as Perry
says tie them to the horizontal memebers.  The place you get the rebar
should have "tie wire" as well.  For the most part you wrap it
diagonally around the joint and twist it so it holds the horizontal
members where you want them.