[TowerTalk] securing loose element ends

Gene Fuller w2lu at rochester.rr.com
Thu Sep 23 06:50:18 PDT 2010

I may be missing something here, but when I make an element, if the clamp
doesn't quite firm up the joint I just get the hack saw out and cut another
slot, 90 degrees around the circumfrence from the first and that allows for
a bit more compression and preserves the potential for further length
adjustment.
Gene / W2LU