[TowerTalk] Morning report Copper Theft

Tom Anderson andersonww5l at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 23 11:23:38 PDT 2010

Being a former newspaper editor and police reporter for 20+ years I found in most police reports that investigating officers listed the value that the victim gave them.  I'm sure if the victim carried theft insurance the value will decrease once the insurance investigators get involved.  $1M makes for a good headlione though!!!!!!

Tom, WW5L