[TowerTalk] Rotor damage

Allen R. Brier n5xz at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 23 13:25:15 PDT 2010

When I last checked it, I don't recall any discernable difference in
resistance in those lines. Note that there was no discernable speed
difference in one direction or the other before the lightening strike. I
wonder if the motor itself may have been damaged(?) Any thoughts TT'ers?

Allen Brier N5XZ / KL5DX
1515 Windloch Lane
Richmond, TX 77406-2533
281-342-1882