[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd: HELP WITH TOWER PERMITNG IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

hanslg at aol.com hanslg at aol.com
Fri Sep 24 20:45:32 PDT 2010

 I had a volunteer helping me. Didn't cost me a penny. I believe that if we would have to continue further he might have asked. Well, I received my permit TODAY 155 days after I applied for it. It was suppose to take maximum 100 days but bureaucrats know well how to make life miserable. I have to wait to put the tower up next years.

73 de Hans - N2JFS