[TowerTalk] SteppIR vertical

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Mon Sep 27 12:57:43 PDT 2010

I totally agree.  Don't seal holes, especially if the housing is
plastic.  Virtually any commonly used plastic is non-hermetic to
individual water molecules, and internal condensation over time (changes
in atmospheric pressure, changes in humidity, changes in temperature) is
inevitable.  If you don't let it out, you increase your chances of
internal corrosion.

73,
Dave   AB7E