[TowerTalk] RS-232 control of M2 Rotator

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 13:35:20 PDT 2010

Heck, I am lazy! I hoped you would just tell me!

Thanks/73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 9/27/2010 3:29:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
yo3dmu at yahoo.com writes:

Hi Gerald,

You can find attached both two protocols used by M2 rotators.
Also you can use my PstRotator program and a free serial port  monitor to
see the messages to and from your rotator.

73, Codrut - YO3DMU