[TowerTalk] Rohn 65 question

Clay W7CE w7ce at curtiss.net
Sun Apr 3 15:38:50 PDT 2011

On 3/24/2011 4:06 PM, Cqtestk4xs at aol.com wrote:
> A quick question:
>
> On Rohn 65 what is the distance (center to center) of the bolts on  the
> flat end of each section?  Am I correct  thinking it is 3  inches?  I am
> intersted in the distance from bolt hole to bolt hole on each  side and NOT
> diagonally.
>
> I checked the Rohn site and my old Rohn book and was not able to  find this
> one.
>
> Bill K4XS/KH7XS

Hi Bill,
I don't know if you ever received an answer to this, but you are
correct.  I just measured mine and the holes are 3" center-to-center on
each side (not diagonally) and are 3/4" in diameter.  I did the
measurements with a tape measure, not a micrometer, but I think the
numbers are very close.  Hope this helps.

73,
Clay  W7CE