[TowerTalk] Yagi Mechanical

Kevin Normoyle knormoyle at surfnetusa.com
Sun Apr 10 08:58:53 PDT 2011

I use it. I paid for a key, but that doesn't get you any different software.
Yagi Mechanical uses Java. I notice in March, he switched to checking your Java
version and only installing if what you have isn't enough.

You might try installing the latest Java though.
http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

I had problems at one time that were frustrating. Seemed to hang up if I clicked
around too fast.
But it's okay now. Forget what the issue was.  Just tried it again and seems
fine. Checked I have the latest (3/11/11)

I run windows xp.

-kevin