[TowerTalk] I.C.E. Vendors

Fred Spinner fred.spinner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:28:53 PDT 2011

Manhattan style is where you take small pieces of PCB (little squares or
whatever) and hot-glue (or epoxy or whatever) them to a bigger piece of PCB
or other surface, typically a ground plane of some sort, to make a
multi-layer stack (like a "skyscraper" or "manhattan").  I personally don't
like building that way.

http://www.k8iqy.com/construction/ConstructionMethods.htm

Seems to have a good explanation.  I prefer a dremel and a small router bit
and hand etching a board that way instead.

Fred W0FMS

>>> Dan