[TowerTalk] Multi-band dipoles

Fred Serota fserota at msn.com
Thu Apr 21 10:45:10 PDT 2011

Correction, the Barker and William's antenna is 180' long, comes in
copperweld or stainless, for amateur or commercial use (not sure the
difference here other than price) and is designated the BWD-180 (with or
without the "S" for stainless wire)

See www.bwantenna.com
or www.bwantennas.com
or google Barker and Williams