[TowerTalk] Antenna/Tower Legal Issues

K8RI on TT k8ri-on-towertalk at tm.net
Mon Apr 25 14:51:15 PDT 2011

On 4/25/2011 8:50 AM, Rob Atkinson wrote:
> It doesn't matter.  The Calif. Supreme Court let stand without hearing
> the appeal, the Palmdale ruling that a dinky VHF antenna is sufficient
> for the enjoyment of ham radio.

Which shows that like most of the public they are completely clueless
about technical issues.

>    If that rolls on we're all screwed.
> I guess a ham can put up a dinky tower for his dinky VHF antenna
> though.

California pretty much has their own way of doing things.  I believe the
CA supreme court which is the most liberal/left leaning in the country
has been over ruled more than any other.

By not ruling they do not set a higher court precedent.

The ham radio legal reflector would have much more accurate information
than we are going to get here.

73

Roger (K8RI)