[TowerTalk] Rotator mast mount

Mike Fatchett W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Fri Apr 29 10:37:10 PDT 2011

The Green Herons will let you set stops.  Put big black lines on the
display as do not cross lines.  The rotor turns so slow you probably
would have a tough time damaging the tower but your milage may vary.  I
love the Green Heron controllers.  They are spendy but turn most any
rotor out there and fully programmable etc.