[TowerTalk] HOHOHO... strap yourself into your crank-up tower...

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Fri Aug 5 08:19:20 PDT 2011

How does that old saying go? Don't do as I do, do as I say to do!

Reminds me of an older Rohn Catalog cover when they were still
manufacturing BX towers. Inside the BX section of the catalog it said"boom  length 10
feet maximum".

The front of the catalog had a picture of the BX tower installed at Texas
Towers that had a Hygain TH11 installed on it. 10 ft; Hah! That tower was
installed in 1980 and is still there; now with a Cushcraft 7-el tribander
that  is about 12 years old.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 8/5/2011 9:51:37 A.M. Central Standard Time,