[TowerTalk] Filter ID, value help request

W2RU - Bud Hippisley W2RU at frontiernet.net
Thu Aug 11 07:19:20 PDT 2011

My 88H400 came with a small PWB that plugged into the Kenwood TS-940, among others.

In general, it was sold as a higher-performance (i.e., steeper skirts) replacement for the 500 Hz stock Kenwood high-IF plug-in filter.

The value of yours probably depends heavily on whether it has the Kenwood adapter board with it.

Bud, W2RU