[TowerTalk] Fwd: Two signals on the same frequency?

HansLG at aol.com HansLG at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 09:45:35 PDT 2011

Best (in phase) scenario you will get better signal. The other question is
whether you will exceed the power limit. You could, theoretically use two,
maximum legal power and end up with four times received signal instead of
the  doubling you could get with one transmitter and two antennae in phase.
The next  question (if you have a good supply of amplifiers and transmitters)
is how good  signal you could get with, say, ten (10) transmitters.

Also, you should be able to get some benefits from using several receivers
at the same time too, at least at the higher (<144 MHz) as the received
signal is coherent but the noise is not.

Hans - N2JFS

A  hypothetical question: