[TowerTalk] Inverted vee mounted above HF Yagi

Mike noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 17 13:18:28 PDT 2011

http://www.hamradio.com/detail.cfm?pid=H0-002775

I used a Yaesu Thrust bearing to do what you described.  I fitted it upside
down and used the four bolts that hold the bearing shells together to fit a
small plate by which to connect the "inverted V's" to.

It worked for years okay and was cheap and easy.  Only changed the system
when I got a 70 foot tower and had no need.

See link above for bearing.

-Mike, K6BR