[TowerTalk] antenna location for hurricane

Dan Schaaf dan-schaaf at att.net
Thu Aug 25 13:21:12 PDT 2011

Craig

I monitor this stuff all season long, being a resident of SW FL.
Here are 3 links that you should pay attention to and they are updated
regularly. Just hit the refresh button on your browser whenever you want to
see the latest info. These links stay on my PC day and night.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at4.shtml?5-daynl?large#contents

http://spaghettimodels.com/

This Irene storm was originally forecast to hit us here. I have been through
5 canes in my life. One a Cat 5 ( Camille in MS ) one a Cat 4 ( Charley here
in PG ) and 3 Cat 1/2 on Cape Cod.

The forecast in the weblink above puts you in 39 to 73 mph winds. If you are
in the NE quadrant of the storm, the winds can be higher due to tornadoes
that are spawned in the NE quadrant.

Best Regards
Dan Schaaf
K3ZXL www.k3zxl.com