[TowerTalk] Bull pin / drift pin

charlie at thegallos.com charlie at thegallos.com
Mon Aug 29 09:49:00 PDT 2011

....snip...
> Where do I find a good drift pin / bull pin / barrel pin for this purpose?
> Klein Tools and SteelErectorTools.com offer some really hefty ones for
> steel
> construction,

Back when I was working steel, oh so many years ago (in the shape I'm in
now - hahahahaha), I always prefered "spud wrenches" to actual drift pins,
and yes, you can get them at SteelErectorTools.com  or even Grangers.  It
was 'one less thing to carry' (and no, we didn't use adjustable ones).  We
used a spud wrench, and a large ratchet for the other side (3/4" drive)