[TowerTalk] How to untweak a tower base

Mike noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 29 15:52:32 PDT 2011

http://www.acetoolonline.com/Klein-3245-Connecting-Bar-Round-p/kle-3245.htm

Above is what I used on my LM-470, or rather two of them, you can get the
same thing from Harbor Freight for a third of the cost.

Mine was half inch off in places, I was fitting and old Tri-ex tower to a
new base.  I took a couple of us using our muscles but we got it bolted up.
You use the two bars to line up and hold while you get the bolts in.

Mike, K6BR