[TowerTalk] State Farm Insurance Claim Experiences

John Hudson jd_hudson at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 20:38:47 PDT 2011

I guess I missed the start of this thread but I just replaced my tower and
antenna, as a matter of fact my TX-455 arrived Saturday. We had a sudden
storm that came out of no where, took my old Triesto and PRO-57 down. Called
State Farm and all they wanted was the total replacement cost of all items.
I messed them up and sent them replacement cost from 3 different radio
vendors and that confused them with the ham model numbers. The said JUST
SEND US A TOTAL COST TO GET IT LIKE IT WAS BEFORE THE STORM.. a few weeks
later I had a check in the bank. No one came to look at it..OH Yeah $500
deductable taken out of the check

Good luck

John
KO4XJ