[TowerTalk] 40 and 20 at 15 ft apart

Edward Sylvester navydude1962 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 21:35:08 PDT 2011

Anybody using a Steppir with Cushcraft 402CD?  I have this combo with the Steppir at the bottom and the Cushcraft 12' above it.  I had just one opportunity to mount these, as I had a short-term rental on a lift.

I decided from the get-go to offset them 90 degrees from one another.  The C/C works as it should, with about 250 KHz of bandwidth and great F/B.  Just thought I would share my experience.

For the record, the boom of the CC  is 22' long which is close in resonance to 15m.  Still trying to sort it all out....

73,
Ed NI6S